ralph wilson

3.27.2009

Alltel announced on Thursday an upgrade to its My Circle feature that will let customers add up to five additional members for unlimited calling. The upgrade, which will be free, will be available only in the Alltel markets that are not part of the merger with Verizon Wireless. ralph wilson

Starting Friday, the My Circle 10 plan will expand to My Circle 15 and the My Circle 20 plan will expand to My Circle 25. Other plan features, including the monthly price, will not change. The upgrade will not apply to My Circle 1 or My Circle 5 plans.

To gain federal approval for its acquisition of Alltel, Verizon agreed to sell assets in 91 markets where service overlapped. Customers in those areas will continue to get service under the Alltel brand until another wireless carrier buys the assets.

Alltel customers migrating to Verizon will be able to keep their plans and My Circle features for the time being. Verizon customers have a similar, though more expensive, option with Verizon's "Friends & Family" plan.
ralph wilson

0 Comment:

CNZZ

google analytics